[Recipe] Minced Chicken with Veggies

11:54:00 pm

Hi! As I promised on my instagram, I update my blog again!
This time is for my own food recipe! \(≧∇≦)/ Yeay!


Okay. You have to know that all the food I made were the product of my curiousity.
I don't see the recipe book since I was too lazy to buy and read one.
I just try it out, but so far they tasted good.


This time I made a minced chicken with veggies.
Enjoy~ (◦ˆ⌣ˆ◦)•.♥.•

◦ ◦ ◦

What you need:
• Oyster sauce
• Garlic (mine is the one in yellow bottle)
• Mixed veggies
• Minced chicken


◦ ◦ ◦

How to make:
 1. Put the minced chicken and minced garlic into the frying pan.
Add a tea spoon of oyster sauce.
Don't add any oil.
Set the temperature into medium, and mix them together.



2. While waiting for the meat to be cooked, wash your mixed veggies.
 

3. Put the mixed vegetables into the frying pan and mixed them together.
Don't forget to taste your own cooking.
If it's not perfect, you can add a little bit of oyster sauce.
Mix them and close the frying pan for a minute.


 4. Aaaannnnddd~ It's done!
いただきます! (ˆڡˆ)
 


Simple, isn't it? (•ˆ_ˆ•)


This time I didn't add any dressing, just pour myself a veggies-fruits juice to accompany the lonely food.
Try it yourself and don't forget to share your result with me!


I'll be waiting! :D


See you again soon!


xoxo
Anastasia


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. So lovely, and yes looks so simple and delicious *0*

    Thank you for sharing!!

    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww this looks so yummy and healthy <3

    Anyway, i am inviting you to join my giveaway here
    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave your foot print here . . . ◕ ◡ ◕ •°