[Rieview] Freshlight Blythe Champagne Pink

1:00:00 pm

 Hi guys! :D

Today i want to share about this cute packaging hairdye from Japan, Freshlight Blythe. It was my first time using this brand. I picked this one because from many japanese hairdye brand, it's the only one who provide (read: promise) a lighter shade of choco pink.

I was wondering when will i have to redye my hair since the root was showing more and more. So, after i had a haircut, i decided to redye my hair.

The product package:

 

What inside:

My former blonde hair turned into a slight choco pink like they promised. :D I'm totally satisfied. Even my root fully covered.





It was more pink when it was half done.  (∏ ù ∏)

Overall i love this product, eventhough the chemical smell was rather strong (more stronger than Palty). More over, they are sold for a rather cheap price (less than 100.000 IDR), as for me, i bought it for 50% off the real price (• ˆ⌣ˆ •)

Packaging: 4/5
Tutorial paper: 3/5 (they only provide in (mostly) thailand and english)
Smell: 3.5/5
Price: 5/5
Result: 5/5

You can find the brand in guardian, carefour, and hypermart (so far i found them there).

See you next time!


xoxo
Anastasia

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. nice color ceee~ :D

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. coba hasilnyaa yg pas setengah jadi yaaa! lbih keren heheheh
    cobain manic panic ajaa :D


    RUBY and ROSA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice violet shade ^^ I love it!!!


    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi do you need 2 boxes if you have long hair?

    ReplyDelete

Leave your foot print here . . . ◕ ◡ ◕ •°