Missing Things

1:01:00 am




It's been a while, how are you guys? I was pretty busy and lazy to spare some little time of mine to update this blog. I'm sorry for that. I don't know why, but recently i always feel so tired and working on my assignment becomes a drag sometimes. And thanks to my laziness, my assignments are piling up. T^T

I know wholeheartly that i got a lot of assignment to do, but i can't help myself. I want to relax, i want a holiday! So instead of working on those assignment, i went and spent my weekend on my parents' business meeting on Sat, and attending IFW today (i will post the photos later). LOL~




I wonder what should i do to refresh my motivation and stamina for my school assignment and blogging. Do you have any idea to help me here?




What i wore:
UNIQLO stars hoodie | Stradivarius shorts | unbranded stocking
June+Julia Shoes

Hype my look here:



See you again later!

xoxo
Anastasia

credit:
photo are taken and edited by me

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love this look, the outfit is perfect ^^ Also the shoes!!!

    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome outfit and super cool pics!!
    Very great job :)

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/million-miles.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just remember your dreams to keep you walk on track :)

    Anyway, where did you buy your top? Lovin it! :D

    http://ellyseerubin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair color and shoes dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pictures! Loving the studded sweater!

    Would appreciate if you checked out my blog
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave your foot print here . . . ◕ ◡ ◕ •°