I'm ready to say goodbye.

11:01:00 pm




 


Time is ticking and will never stop. When I realize, it only 3 days before the year turn into a brand new year. There are a lot of things I finished and did (I think? No?), and there're a lot more things ahead of me. If I want to be honest, I'm really happy i got to finish my undergraduate program and continue my study at ESMOD. But, i'm really sad i left my blog for more than a month without updates. I'm really sorry. Anyway this will be the last post in this year. So i will see you again on New Year!

I will be going on holiday for days onward, so i will prepare some post in my absence!

Anyway, please join my giveaway HERE and if you want to search for fabulous jewerely or accessories, just go to Born Pretty and use AGT10 at the checkout to get 10% off your order!

See you next year!
 

xoxo
Anastasia


Hype my look here:
 
   
credit:
photos are taken with Canon 60D, with the help of my tripod
edited by me

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. cece looks very pretty~
    love the necklace so much :D

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year dear! i hope you hv a great year ahead ;)
    x
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems very comfy! Love it xx

    www.punkheartspink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave your foot print here . . . ◕ ◡ ◕ •°