Flowers for my Kitty

1:55:00 am


If you live at Indonesia, you will know how everyday is summer. To live in a place like this, shorts and mini skirt are most girls' favorite fashion items. BUT! In Indonesia, you can't just go everywhere with shorts and mini skirt without getting all stares and flirt from unwanted man, specially if you have to go with public transportation or by feet. *so gross* So, jeans, midi skirt and maxi skirt become more favorable than shorts and mini skirts. Cruel, don't you think?


Since i have to go to most places with public transportation, i prefer jeans and pants over shorts and mini skirt. For daily outing, i basically choose something simple and casual. Like this outfit.


What i wore:
Gowigasa Floral Top | Electric Blue Jeans from Mangga Dua | Pit-a-Pat bracelet
watch from Bugis | Hello Kitty bag from Japan | iwearUP wedges


Details of the outfit:




Hype me here:
 


Don't forget to follow me via Bloglovin since GFC will be shut down on July! Quick quick!


See you again soon!

xoxo
Anastasia


credit:
photographer: Stephany F. Goenawan
edited by me

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. pretty look I like the pants ;)
    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/2013/06/new-loves.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute !! i love your top. Btw please vote me for laneige ambassador from indonesia and join my giveaway maybe you're the lucky one

    http://sabrinamaida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cutee ^^ and what you said is so true! Unless going to the mall, I rarely wear shorts :D
    I'm fineee. how about you? :)

    Caroline
    http://missoline.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is a lovely blog honey :)
    I'm Marie I blog from Italy I wish we could follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin what do you think? Let me know I will follow back as always sweety
    I just wore my new cat design bag do you like my outfit?
    oxoxoxo
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw you look adorable! Love this simple and chic outfit! x

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute top and bag

    xoxo
    www.paulynexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey girl, i love your whole outfit.! specially your blue pants look so amazing.!

    http://femensleatherjackets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. omgggg that looks so cool!
    its gonna be common for me entering here <3 hope we could follow

    www.malesclutch.net
    Sergio, xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always looking for pants in that color! Never found anything that fits me :(
    nice outfits tho!

    I'm blogging about my life in South Korea and beauty related,
    please kindly check them out!

    mysugarcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. so pretty! the bag looks adorable :D

    cheer, michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely prints :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a lovely bag, you look pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. hye baby you outfit is amazing
    http://datingmenia1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave your foot print here . . . ◕ ◡ ◕ •°